Our COVID-19 Procedures
Welcome to Wiltse’s 55th year! We are happy to have you visit our farm and would like you to enjoy your time! For your safety, as well as our employees, we have established some operating procedures and guidelines, as follows:
1. Hours of operation will be:
- Monday-Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm for the general public. Weather permitting.
Please practice social distancing (6 ft apart from other customers & employees) while walking through greenhouses and the barn store. If you have a mask, please wear it.
2. With the times that we are facing, we would ask that you come in groups of 2 or less. For the safety of children, we also ask that they stay at home as well.
3. PLEASE follow directions of the one-way arrows through the greenhouses/barn store and the one-way entry/one-way exit in barn store.
4. We will be monitoring the number of people in our greenhouses and barn store. If the need should arise, we will be asking people to wait in their vehicles until we have room in the greenhouses/barn store.
We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times!
We appreciate your support! We are in this together! Stay Safe and Be Well!